We are looking for part-timers to join our team as an event decorator / surprise planner. We need people who are creative and dedicated to explore creative decoration styling. Open for July 2022 for Kuala Lumpur, Penang, and Kuantan.
Salary relies on the events secured. You will receive a commission upon confirmation of the specific event by the end customer.
Standard Operating Procedure is provided, with Whatsapp instant reply texting, sample pictures, and package plan.
Decorative items, tools or other necessary items will be provided by krlbrands and please keep it in safe place at your premise.
- Malaysian citizen
- Men/women aged 25-30 years old.
- Flexible working time (5pm-10pm), depending on event time
- Have own transportation (car)
- Active Whatsapp number
- Have Instagram and Facebook account
- Phone camera with 8MP or above
- Have intermediate proficiency in both written and spoken English
You are more advantageous if you possess these criteria:
- Intermediate mastery of image editing in Instagram, Snapseed, and Inshot apps
- Basic editing skill in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Passionate in DIY making, creative items, and visual art
- Well-versed with specific venues for events at your local area
- Have basic knowledge in culinary art
- Many followers on social media
- Fairly know suppliers for balloons, flowers & gifts and also bakery.
- (+) Consultation with potential client. You represent KRLBRANDS in order to fulfill the clients need. You may discuss about the event theme, table spot, changing of date, location, additional number of pax, and uncommon venue to ensure client satisfaction.
- (+) Prepare package item suppliers such as balloons, cake and flowers before the event started.
- (+) Execute the table setting earlier than the promised ETA time. You shall not delay any of clients event time.
- (+) Liaise with venue management to reserve the table spot.
- (+) Report to the administration about the job completion for each event. Each event must have a digital photo to record as a portfolio and this must be submitted into our database
- (+) Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- (+) Learn and adapt marketing skill to help sales closing.
Interested to be part of our team and earn more money? Fill in the basic information below and we will reach you as soon as possible.
If you have a CV, portfolio or any document that tells more about yourself, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org